C&O Canal Travel Mug Available Multiple Color Options
Custom engraved with a beautiful C&O Canal design, this mug keeps drinks cold up to 9 hours and hot up to 3 hours. The cup holder friendly shape makes it the perfect travel companion, to and from the classroom, the conference room or even just your living room!
- Keeps drinks cold up to 9 hours and hot up to 3 hours
- Holds up to 18oz
- Fits most standard cup holders
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free lid with removable slider for cleaning
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and non-breakable
- Constructed of 5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Straws sold separately
- Measures 5.75” H x 5” W (lid and handle included); base 2.75” in diameter; 0.6 lb when empty
A portion of all sales will go to the Canal Towns Partnership (CTP).
- Free Shipping on orders over $10
- Free Returns & Exchanges
- 30-Day Guarantee
How to Care for Your Tee
We get it, you want to wear your RT Merc tee every chance you get. Although your t-shirt will inevitably show some wear and tear as the years go by (and we urge you to cherish these signs of continual devotion), there are some ways to extend the life of your t-shirt. So if you’re wondering how to care for a screen-printed t-shirt properly, here's some tried-and-true tips and tricks.
1. Stick with cold water.
Hot water is very harsh and typically unnecessary. By using cold water, you’ll be treating your tees to a gentler bath and preventing unnecessary strain. Plus, you’ll use less electricity, reducing your impact on the environment and lowering your utility bill!
2. Avoid harsh cleaning products.
Put away the bleach and avoid harsh detergents. Like hot water, they aren’t needed and they may slowly destroy the condition of your t-shirts. Instead, find a gentle detergent and use a basic (no bleach) stain remover when necessary.
3. Turn your tees inside out.
It only takes a moment to turn your screen-printed tees inside out before placing them in the washing machine (or under a hot iron), but this simple step will reduce fading and stress. If the quality of the screen-printed design is important to you, reduce its contact with the washing machine to ensure that the ink won’t be strained. Speaking of which . . .
4. Don’t wash after every use.
Some of you are probably recoiling in disgust right now, but remember that every time you wash and dry your clothes, you’re speeding up the aging process. If your t-shirt is truly dirty (i.e., there is visible dirt, a stain, or a smell), wash it. If not, fold it back up and return it to your closet.
5. Dry on low heat.
Heat is your t-shirt’s worst enemy. In addition to avoiding hot water, keep your tee away from high-heat dryer settings. Instead, tumble dry low to prevent damage as well as shrinkage.
How to Care for Your Hat
The trucker hats should be spot cleaned with a moist rag and mild soap. Please do not submerge the hat in water.